Welcome to our company
E-Consultancy provides Various types of Digital signatures, Taxation Softwares, Domain facilities etc.
Facts About Digital Signatures:
A Digital Signature is an electronic signature that can be used to authenticate the identity of the sender of a message or the signer of a document and possibly to ensure that the original content of the message or document has been sent is unchanged. Digital signatures are easily transportable cannot be imitated by someone else and can be automatically time-stamped.
A Digital Signature can be used with any kind of message whether it is encrypted or not simply so that the receiver can be sure of the sender's identity and that the message arrived intact. A Digital Certificate contains the digital signature of the certificate-issuing authority so that anyone can verify that the certificate is real.
A Digital Signature Certificate is normally valid for 1/2 year, after which renewal is required these certificate are accepted for MCA 21, E-filing, IFFCO, Northern Railway, DGFT , E-tendering etc.
Digital Signature Certificate type of Class 2, Class 3 and DGFT each having different level of security.
- Class 2 DSC can be obtained for ROC/MCA Forms filing, Income Tax Returns filing, Form 16/16A Signing, Employee Provident Fund
- Class3 DSC for e-Ticketing, Trademark / Patent filing, e-Tendering, and e-Procurement
- DGFT Digital Signature for Importers-Exporters
Copy of supporting document should be attested by any one of the following:
- Gazetted officers (class-1 or class-2)
- Bank Manager/Authorised executive of the Bank
- Post Master
All DSC Application form, Applicant Signatures & Authorized person's signature should be with BLUE-INK only.